Saturday 11 September 2010

some photos from a peaceful week

I've been having a quiet, reflective time this week.  Started off last Sunday by a visit to Findhorn, one of my favourite places.  Situated in a beautiful spot on the Moray coast, there is a calm energy to the village and, of course, it's the location of the world famous Findhorn Foundation.
http://www.findhorn.org/index.php?tz=-60

Darling daughter and 3 dogs on Findhorn Beach  

Next week, my husband (P) is going to be digging and building, as we are cracking on with building a new shed for hay, tractor bits, log storage etc.  As usual,our romantic plans about getting on with the railway carriage have been put down the priority list, as we have to get on with the practical stuff first!  Never mind, it's all good and moving forwards which is the main thing.

On Thursday this week, P and I took the opportunity of a free afternoon to go for a walk around the Back o'Bennachie.  It is a very beautiful spot, perfect for a quick walk - the photos speak for themselves I think.

Sculpture in the burn


"the tumbling of the waters is the teeming of life" 

















I love spaces like this, the smells, sounds and atmosphere are so wonderful - I really feel as if I'm reconnecting and recharging, it's good for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment